- Make time for daily devotions. When you get super busy it can be easy to set this aside and say “I’ll just do it later.” Don’t fool yourself with that lie. Do it right now, because otherwise you won’t.
- Work out at least 3x a week. You’ll feel better, stay healthier, look better, have more energy. Just do it, even when you don’t want to! You’ll thank yourself for it later.
- Eat right. Living in a house this year will mean more control over your diet. It might take more time to chop up a salad and fruit, but your body is worth it.
- Give something up regularly. At least once a month, sacrifice something for a week. Facebook, sugar, social media, movies... Something. It builds character and helps to reevaluate goals.
- Focus on intentionally deepening friendships. Relationships take time and intentionality. Don't allow busyness to cloud what is REALLY important. Spend time getting to know people and being an encouragement. This season of your life will be over before you know it! Use the time that you have surrounded by these incredible people to the fullest.
- Study hard. There’s a reason this one is last on the list. It would take a brain tumor or something of that nature to get my perfectionist self to not study hard. This is important, so work hard and learn all you can, but remember it’s not THE most important thing.
And here's a motivational quote to close this out! :)
Daily discipline is the DOOR to full freedom.